VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

so today, woke up pretty early, round 7 as usual. went fer classes n thn around 5, went down to sidewalk cafe. ahaha, the lady/sister? ther is real nice...well i can call her sister cos she's pretty young XD. the 1st time i wnt ther i told her im new n she gave me extra veg.! wee ^^ thn jes nw i wanted to buy food, but limiting myself, so she asked whether i wanted to buy a burger. aha, n she say can credit! onli fer me! weeee, ahaha, bt i dun wan lar...ltr i feel bad de. ahah so i went over to japh's hse. n printed out my psycho notes....yes...did u see some of my notes? they're in my previous post. ahaha yes...very interesting stuff.. right. thn came bk n went out fer dinner....ahah talked a very interesting convo with Si Lon ahah, yes...very very interesitng. ahaha so i came bk n did my morals...fer a dam long 3 hrs...and not finshed! aiiieeee....and i oso had to wash my clothes...and stuff...1!!!!! omggggg!!! ahahah, yes and i also hafto study fer my econs. ahaha

PS. to a certain someone...who might be reading this blog, im sory fer wat i said yesterday/2days ago? dun tink too much on it....

No comments: