VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Saturday, January 27, 2007

ok....so woke up, played LOTR: BFME, thn went fer CG. ahahah played this ice-breaker thingy, n i lost...ahaha so i had like multiple clips clipped on me...ahaha, actually it doesnt hurt exceot on my ears...ahahah when i get the pic ill post it up XD. its like on my shirt, my arms, ears, hair, even my necklace =.="" ahaha , right, thn after CG went fer lunch n then came bk to sleep. aaha thn continued LOTR. ahaha, right, ther's this thingy about going to pasar malam but i cudnt go cos of another CG ahaha, 2 CG's in one day O.o wow, ahaha, well...after CG i went to dining hall and ate pizza ther, shared with my sis. ahaha not exactly worth...but its nice. ahaha thn i try the dimsun ther.. 1.50...sigh....so exp. ahaha not bad la...but a bit sweet. =.="" aha thn came bk n washed my clothes n all tht. ahhaa

No comments: