VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Thursday, January 18, 2007

hmm....so today, sigh.....bought coffee early morn thn went fer class ahahaha real nicee.e.....thn went over to japh's hse to see if my clothes r done o well, looks like ill be getin it bk tomolo. ahahaha thn went fer english, ahahha changed my topic from global warming to evolution XD ahhaha thn went out to KFC fer lunch hahaha i owe u one japh!! actually i owe u a lot....mebe next time i go over to ur hse ill sweep ur floor n mop it ahahahaha thn wat else...hmmmhmmm right, maths hahaha sucks man...we're doin indices agen, ahaha but ths not wat sucky...its LOGARITHMS !!! aiiieee ahahahhahahaa right, thn ltr went over to japh's hse agen n thn used hair dryer to dry my clothes..but not done =.=" sigh...so sad hor? ahhahaha right, thn ltr went to music room n listenined to ppl play, ahaha Amelia bought a jacket fer her bro...but its fer female...sigh...luckily managed to change it to a guys one hahaa thn ltr we went fer dinner. ate mixed porrige...ok...so now i dun owe Li Wei anymore...ahahah wel...dunno how am i supposed to feel? haha, weird huh? ahhaa wat else....thn went bk n almost 4got my laptop hahaha, sad man. XD ahaa but nw i got it bk ^^ weeeeee hahahahahaahaahaha

sigh....right...i promised sumone ill stop using th F word...so if u hear me say it...slap me across the face...or if u actually see my slap myself...thn u knw i jes said the word ahahaha, right....

internal feelings are gettin weirder n weirder each day...sighhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments: