VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Saturday, February 10, 2007

ok...so today i went to KL alone, but met up with wei yi and the johor ppl XD lazy to name thm. anyways, thn ktm to sentral n all tht ate at mcd thn went off to SW. saw christina, ahaha brought me to saloon. did my hair ther, whole process like 3hr 40mins =.="" dunno whether i like the cut o not lar. but yeh...o well.. thn met up with lau n bernard...lau doesnt knw how to read sms. i said outside sw but he went inside...=.= sadsad thn exchanged my earphone cos broken. n thn bought two pairs of shirts n mouthwash fer my dad's bday prezzie XD. and thn also bought contatc lens solution. and spent another 20bucks on donation...two dif. ppl lar. haiz...die lar money so fast fly XD, o well my cny stuff so yeh...and i dunno how it happened but after i bought my ktm ticket...i lost it O.o amazing rihgt...wsd forced to buy anothe rone...AAIIEEE total cost 9.40 syth!! adioahfaiojga;, yes an the bus bk to init...i was so dammed pissed cos we had to wait for a dam long long long lnog long lnog lngo mnlong ngolglno ltime useless sht.

No comments: