VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Saturday, November 25, 2006

a tiring day

so...yesterday, 24th Nov. 2006, i went down to Miri. the amazing thing was i dint wake up at 5.30. in fact i almost slept throught the time im supposed to wake up...WOW. neva slept until so late b4...XD ok...so i went down to Miri with my dad n sis. i kinda slept through the jouney ther. when we reached miri, we sent my sis to the dental clinic and went shoping BWAHAHA, we picked her up bout 11.45 O.o


at imperial mall, i bought Final Fantasy Special DVD Edition( without the red sticker)!!! woohoooooo. but..it cost me a mint. im almost flat out...seriously, cost me 80buck... T-T but its worth it.... ^^, got my hair cut ther too...o yea...i almost 4got, sophs hair cost 300bucks...my gawd. do all girls get their haircut so expensive?? so....lrt we wen to this real cool shop has lotsa cool signs too...( i wud list thm down but due to technical errors, i got lazy) and went down to Parkson to buy some stuff for T.S and i bought myself Eldest (miniature ver.) its finally out!! ther ws also The Making of Eragorn, but its real expensive...i tink ill buy it ltr in december... ^^
o yea, wen oso wen to Boulevard n i saw this place...it was almost heaven to me and my eyes hurt! there were artbooks of all sorts man...Magna Carta, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ragnarok Online Fanart, LineageII, Death Note....but the best of all was the Final Fantasy Advent Children- Reunion Files- woohoo...i bought tht...cost me bout 66bucks... T-T so anyways...real bloody tired when i got home ahahahaha

Ps: im getting old...and my memories are not as good as it used to be T-T, and i get to stay in Brunei until May!!! weeeee, maybe...gotta find myself a job though XD

Kyo26: Logout

No comments: