VAL-Clock [by: Teruchan]

Thursday, November 23, 2006

a sad day

so like i promised my self jes now... i will update this thingy.

so basically for the past few yrs...i've had my pmb and workes in lai lai department store n earned bout $450. tht was 2 yrs ago.

in form 4, i got into F5sc2, the class which i haf always aimed for....i wasnt really happy or sad or anytin...i was jes...neutral. had ms.ong for our maths....ahahah my 1st reaction was COOL!!. life cant be boring now. haf mr. tiong fer chem, but unfortunately he ruined my interest in the subject, the rest of the teachers were pretty ok. so i took A.maths instead of Economics...i kinda regretted it now, but i guess i jes hafta put up with it. took poa which in my opinion is better thn comp. XD

in form 5, which is this yr. i miraculously survived a.maths, GOD i tell u tht subject bores the hell outta me. sumhow, ms.ong isnt as scary as her reputation is...ahahaha, she's actually real nice. jes like how i 1st imagined her to be. but mr. gray, our a.maths teacher, which i call him a GAY. no idea why...it was on instinct. XD either way., i seem pass my a.maths the whole time...except once or twice which i failed... ahahahahaha

so anyways...i've jes done my O'levels a week ago. dam it was hard. especially Amaths ahahahaha, hopefully i will pass XD

so today...23rd Nov. 2006, my bro jes came bk from Aus, man we had a great dinner...ahahahahah, but i soon received news tht i was to start my a'levels this january!!! MOTHER FUCKER!! no way am i going tht early, its like...we leave brunei this december on the 6th, an i wont be bk till w/e time the holis are......tht fucking sucks! no way am i going tht early! no way in my whole life!!!! i havnt even got to say my farewells yet... T-T i dun wanna leave so early!!!! i mena i havnt got to learn how to drive yet...and to cook or wash my dishes or do my laundry >.<

so....here i am, after a long time posting my 1st real blog....
Kyo26: log out

No comments: